GEN 2 Perimeter light/Power fold side mirror not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWB85

Reaction score
Hi all. I’ve recently bought a 2020 Raptor and am having some issues with the drivers door. The first issue I had was when turning the vehicle off and opening the drivers door the other doors would not unlock. This has been rectified but now I have noticed that the power fold mirror and the little light under the rear view mirror on the drivers door isn’t working. This may have been happening prior to the initial issue with the locks being rectified but I have only noticed it now. To top it all off I live in Australia and it’s hard enough to try and find someone that is even half interested at trying to diagnose any issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you YouTube F150 mirror caps or something similar you can see how to take the mirror apart slightly and find the wire harnesses to check. I’d start there. Does the mirror adjust still work or is that out too?

OP
OP
K

KWB85

Reaction score
I’be had a bit of a look in the mirrors and swapped the light from one side to the other and they worked on the other side so from what I can tell everything is ok in the actual mirror. The adjustment still works.