Potential Raptor owner (need red, blue, white SCAB pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like you have gone fastest black and are trying not to go back. Unless it's a street queen, wash it once a week, ride hard put away wet and don't worry in between scrubbings. They all look terrain eventually.

emutyjen.jpg

The black Raptor has serious attitude and is the only one with any dirt on it. They look sharp cleaned up too!

Attachments

• 579289_356245797809513_1763077369_n.jpg
    579289_356245797809513_1763077369_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm a little crazy about my Oxford White color...To me it brings back all my old fantasies of machine giants, storm troopers, Ghost in the Shell, Miyazaki...(just my personal references)
I have a white vape, white black and gold motorcycle, white and black house.....call me crazy but white is perfect.

But the race red Raptor is really nice. Of all the colors if I didn't like white I'd have red.

OP
OP
J

Juniorss

Reaction score
Bet you're sorry you bought a 2013 Vette now huh? :lolnono:

I love "what color should I get" posts on vehicle forums.

Maybe you can post pics of girls so we can vote on which one you should choose.

Get whatever color you want - it's your truck.

And after you get a Raptor go get yourself the best Vette yet

If you read my post, im looking for pics so I can decide. Raptors aren't common around here so I figure this would be the best place to get pics, no? Obviously you need some help with your reading skills.

And why would you think I regret getting my 2013? If its because of the new ones, I think they are hideous. I sat in one two weekends ago and theyre even tighter inside than my c6. If I liked them, I would have no problem trading my car in for one right now. With the deal I got on my 13, its still worth basically the same on trade in and I bought it a year ago.

Anyways thanks for the pics guys. Im leaning towards Blue Flame but I will also take white if I can find one around here in stock.

Last edited:

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White

I ordered a White Supercab, with the Lux PAC, Moon roof, Beed lock wheels, Blue Accent, tail gate step, really all options, I just have to wait 4 months to get her
:Good or Bad::Good or Bad::Good or Bad: