Potential Raptor owner (need red, blue, white SCAB pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juniorss

Reaction score
As a loyal GM fan, I'm looking at potentially getting into a Raptor. I have a 2013 Grand Sport Corvette that just sits in my driveway and I'm looking at getting into something different. This is where the raptor comes in. I've been browsing this forum and have came across a wealth of information. What I'm stuck on is color. I'm leaning towards either white or blue but race red is in the running too (I will never own black again lol). Anyawys it seems that SCREWS are a lot more popular on this forum but Id love to see some blue, white or red SCABs. Try and help this GM fan boy come to the darkside! :hahano:

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We would love to have you come over to the darkside. Mine is black, so can't help with the picture.

OP
OP
J

Juniorss

Reaction score
We would love to have you come over to the darkside. Mine is black, so can't help with the picture.

As much as I would love to do black, after my G8, Avalanche and now Corvette, I will never do black again. I said the same thing after I had my G8 but now two more black vehicles later I promise myself not to go with black. I just don't have the time to take care of black anymore.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
7ajyha7y.jpg

uqynapat.jpg

anymyqe9.jpg

aruvu5az.jpg

py6y2edu.jpg

2014 white scab

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Raptors are the fastest and they can extract white, blue and red Raptors when they are stuck!

Before I got mine I told myself I would never own another black vehicle. Tuxedo black is nice though. Especially with pin stripes down the sides!