Potential owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off I'm a car guy who sold his 2011 m3.. I love speed so I'm considering the raptor and range rover..

I frequent Baja and i know the mpg on this truck isn't great.. I have a built full size bronco for Baja.. I want a truck with a level of luxury as well as offroad capabilities and dependable..

I love the look of a super crew, and it made me think I can live with this truck for a year or so.. I frequent the mountain and offroad.

Sent from my iPhone using My

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I have a SCREW and love it. Rides great on the highway and off-road. Just put about 1900 miles on my truck and about 49 hours behind the wheel in 5 days. SVT trip and SnoBall 500. Off-road it is better than any stock vehicle and on road very nice ride. As for speed ... well lets just say it handles and rides very well at above posted limits. No comment on actual on road speed as I know my insurance agent might read this :)

Good luck

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First off I'm a car guy who sold his 2011 m3.. I love speed so I'm considering the raptor and range rover..

I frequent Baja and i know the mpg on this truck isn't great.. I have a built full size bronco for Baja.. I want a truck with a level of luxury as well as offroad capabilities and dependable..

I love the look of a super crew, and it made me think I can live with this truck for a year or so.. I frequent the mountain and offroad.

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.

CLICK ON THIS TEXT

Hi. I have too much money. I had a nice (expensive) car for a year and sold it. I'm now looking at buying an expensive truck or a more expensive SUV. I'll talk about MPG like it matters.

I might buy an expensive truck and drive it for a year. I go to the hills and go four wheeling.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FODE

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey magic mtn.. I'm giving background information, and I don't appreciate your facetiousness.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey magic mtn.. I'm giving background information, and I don't appreciate your facetiousness.

I was being jocular. Facetiousness is better than sarcasm or worse.

Welcome to the site.

Now, if you re-read your post and don't see why I was being humorous then you need more help than I can offer.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:favorites37:I was going to get the Range Rover Sport SC, but theyre so common anymore. The Raptor is not in their class when it comes to fit and finish. In fact it's interior is downright disappointing compared to he Rover. But they are beautiful trucks, and extremely rare around here. And I want to buy American. Foreign cars are great, and I still consider Jaguar and RR, cousins of Ford. But I need to support my country.

Last edited:

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy, and I personally love the way the Raptor pulls of Luxury on the inside and Rugged on the out side.

and IMHO Land Rovers are ugly..... They are getting better styling but still shaped from the 80's styling playbook....

I hope ya pick Raptor! :-D