Post Pricing Here!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only reason I'm going w/ lux is due to a/c seats. Ticks me off that its not an a stand alone option. Ford knew it would be the tipping point in many folks decision as to which pkg to go with.

Really going to spend $9k just to cool your balls? :biggrin:

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only reason I'm going w/ lux is due to a/c seats. Ticks me off that its not an a stand alone option. Ford knew it would be the tipping point in many folks decision as to which pkg to go with.

I'm in same boat living in AZ and having them now I dont want to do without them. Only thing about them that I dont like is that when you remote start they dont come on like the ac does, you have to turn them on once get in.

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
I'm in same boat living in AZ and having them now I dont want to do without them. Only thing about them that I dont like is that when you remote start they dont come on like the ac does, you have to turn them on once get in.
I'm sure I've got a friend that can figure out how to override that at a local stereo shop in Mesa. :)

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a scab loaded 801a build, it still adds up ($7,878). You will not get or cant add a few things (as best as i can see them now):

AC seats
Heated wheel
Tech Package
CF package
Interior Accent
2nd Row Heated seats

So it does save you ~$2k going this route, but there are ~2k of options given up (more for screw if adding heated 2nd row seats)

Tremek

Reaction score
I'm just a tad over $72K after tax and fees on mine optioned out which is about 4k more than I was expecting.
I'm definitely looking at 13 and 14 models to see what I can get into now as Thats as much as I paid for my V wagon.

Howdy, fellow V wagon owner! We would surely be a unique cohort with a Raptor and V wagon in our garages. :) While I think these trucks will depreciate relatively gradually given their desirability, the 1st gen Raptors (especially the 12-14 supercrews) approaching $30k for a relatively low-mileage truck over the next few months definitely also feels like a lot of bang for the buck. I'm already seeing 12-14 screws in the mid-high 30s range with reasonable miles, so when we're talking half the price of a new one, it's certainly food for thought.

PS, I bought my '12 V wagon in '14 for mid-40s and frankly it's probably still worth what I paid for it due to the wagon market being insane. Can't quite expect the same out of the Raptors but here's to the quest for low-depreciating vehicles. :)

Ocbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy, fellow V wagon owner! We would surely be a unique cohort with a Raptor and V wagon in our garages. :) While I think these trucks will depreciate relatively gradually given their desirability, the 1st gen Raptors (especially the 12-14 supercrews) approaching $30k for a relatively low-mileage truck over the next few months definitely also feels like a lot of bang for the buck. I'm already seeing 12-14 screws in the mid-high 30s range with reasonable miles, so when we're talking half the price of a new one, it's certainly food for thought.

PS, I bought my '12 V wagon in '14 for mid-40s and frankly it's probably still worth what I paid for it due to the wagon market being insane. Can't quite expect the same out of the Raptors but here's to the quest for low-depreciating vehicles. :)
I agree, I work for a West coast automotive valuation company and had a market analysis done on Monday to project what the older models will do over the next 6 months.
They seem to think due to pricing increase and the historic trends over the raptor gen 1 being such a strong resale contender that they will have diminished values in the 5% range.
The problem I have is that west coast vs east coast pricing is a large gap.
I'm looking at a loaded 50k mile 2013 for 41k on the east coast and they are running 45-48k on the west coast.

I shipped my v from Dallas and have no problem being from states not in the salt belt and doing the same.
I may pull the trigger on a local 13 long travel this weekend, we will see.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Tremek

Reaction score
Fly-and-drive or getting a truck shipped cross-country for $1k saves a lot of money over local (and frankly provincial) markets when pricing is insane. I'm in Denver and our market is not so large, and anything 4wd always carries a tax. I have flown for 6 out of my last 7 cars, it's just what you do if you don't want to be ripped off.