Possible SVT Off Road 2012 Calendar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats a good thought Tank, but there wouldn't be any "Ford" or "SVT" branding. Just pictures taken by owners of their trucks, put into a calendar and sold at cost+shipping.

Ford has huge issue with cafepress. You can google that. Also Ford has copywrite over the image of a Raptor if that makes sense. Ford has a stop to a few forum member calendars before.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well...in iPhoto you can make calenders and get them delivered to you. They are about $20....i haven't ordered from it yet, so I don't know of the quality. So I figure if you order for your own personal use from Apple (or any other publisher), Ford can't get mad at that.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Ford can't get mad at that.

They shouldn't but they CAN and, based on my experience with other manufacturers, you can never be too sure. If you're willing to risk $$$ then go forward but I suggest following up on Tank's points before taking action.

That said, I'm in for at least a couple of calendars. Especially if there are ******** clad attractive ladies standing alongside the Raptors :thumbsup:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They shouldn't but they CAN and, based on my experience with other manufacturers, you can never be too sure. If you're willing to risk $$$ then go forward but I suggest following up on Tank's points before taking action.

That said, I'm in for at least a couple of calendars. Especially if there are ******** clad attractive ladies standing alongside the Raptors :thumbsup:

I think you're onto something there Dan.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iphoto seems to be of better quality, but not 100% sure, but shutterfly does calendars books and so on as well, i did a book from them for 18 bucks and it turned out really nice. Might have to do one for the truck and offroad pics as well.

osvet707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want one!

Maybe the photos of the " truck of the month ". These photos would have been voted on by the members as the best of each month so would already have member support?

Last edited: