Popped driver side turbo.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggerhammer

Reaction score
I’m also in the same boat as the Op. Blew the drivers side on mine out in the middle of nowhere. Had to limp it back to civilization and pulled the cold side of the IC to find a shit ton of oil in it. Called a tow truck to get it home. Soonest the stealership could do anything is the 22nd. It only has 53000 miles on it so I hope it’s covered under warranty otherwise I’ll be buying one and doing it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m also in the same boat as the Op. Blew the drivers side on mine out in the middle of nowhere. Had to limp it back to civilization and pulled the cold side of the IC to find a shit ton of oil in it. Called a tow truck to get it home. Soonest the stealership could do anything is the 22nd. It only has 53000 miles on it so I hope it’s covered under warranty otherwise I’ll be buying one and doing it myself.

Do you have any mods?

RMB_Ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is because the dirty side pcv line turbos into the intaoeninlet to the passside turbos only.

To rectify due a fuel catch can, with a pvc delete. Don’t dumb in that grid into the driver side turbos like so many so

RMB_Ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro... English.
That is what happens when you work 18 hour days and speech to text.

Sorry I’ll yell at my IPhone for yah. This info can be found with a simple search for last like 9 years of the identical information search please

English