Pop sound from front left when using 4a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
REX111

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership reached out yesterday. transfer case has been installed. service writer said that tech is going to test drive it again to make sure that abnormal noise can't be heard. She will call back once tech is done with test drive so i can pickup my truck. She never called me back :(

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealership reached out yesterday. transfer case has been installed. service writer said that tech is going to test drive it again to make sure that abnormal noise can't be heard. She will call back once tech is done with test drive so i can pickup my truck. She never called me back :(
Hopefully the tech is just taking it for a long test drive and will bring it back to the dealer today.
1645197683960.png

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See, that technology does come in handy for stuff like that, these techs can't go joy riding anymore without a record. Does the app show the level of your fuel tank as well? Not trying to insinuate anything, more just curious as that used to be a problem years back when vehicles sat at garages for a long period of time.

OP
OP
REX111

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a text today. Truck is done and ready for pick up. Took it for a test drive and didn’t hear anything abnormal. The dealership replaced a lot of parts. Axle, seals, actuator, wheel bearing, half shaft, drive shaft assembly, transfer case, and fluids in diff and transfer case. I talked to the tech and he was very thorough with his diagnosis. So far I’m happy to have my truck back and have everything covered under warranty. Not so happy with it being gone for a month, but a lot of the part took a while to show up.