Poly beads for tire balance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I ordered a set with the easy dispenser to get them through the valve stem. I'm going to do it in my driveway.

It does say right on the site that "* The Applicator cannot be used on valve stems with TPMS unit attached. In that case, the Pour In method must be used". Just a heads up for everyone with stock wheels with the TPMS sensors and aftermarkets with sensors added in.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dyna beads or road force balancing

digging up this fossil thread. having my nv's mounted tomorrow, and the tire shop doin the work recommends the beads for the size and type of tire im running. wanted to get anyone's final thoughts on the beads before i take the plunge.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
digging up this fossil thread. having my nv's mounted tomorrow, and the tire shop doin the work recommends the beads for the size and type of tire im running. wanted to get anyone's final thoughts on the beads before i take the plunge.

I hated the beads. But the roads around chicago are horrible. Every heave / expansion gap in the road sent the tires back out of balance and horrible shaking, Bad part is those expansion joints are about every 100 feet, so they were constantly out of balance.

Tool the wheels of, emptied the beads and went back to the stick on weights, no problem since.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hated the beads. But the roads around chicago are horrible. Every heave / expansion gap in the road sent the tires back out of balance and horrible shaking, Bad part is those expansion joints are about every 100 feet, so they were constantly out of balance.

Tool the wheels of, emptied the beads and went back to the stick on weights, no problem since.

i might be going that route. took it out on the highway right after mounting and 8 oz of beads and rides like a shopping cart. ill get it back in next weekend and have em pop em off, recenter, and retorque; maybe one of em is a little crooked. not sure if being hubcentric would help but ive searched and apparently hub rings the necessary size cant be had.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i might be going that route. took it out on the highway right after mounting and 8 oz of beads and rides like a shopping cart. ill get it back in next weekend and have em pop em off, recenter, and retorque; maybe one of em is a little crooked. not sure if being hubcentric would help but ive searched and apparently hub rings the necessary size cant be had.

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/

Click on "Motorsport Tech", enter vehicle, then go to hub centric.

I don't have these I just did some research when I was thinking about buying Method wheels.

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used beads in tires from 35" to 54" and I can't imagine going back to weights.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited: