Poly beads for tire balance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I have my new BFG KM2's on, got about 1k miles on em and the Dyna Beads are awesome so far... I will keep ya informed as to how they work after I get more miles on em..
These are the ones I got
Tire Balancing Products

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I have my new BFG KM2's on, got about 1k miles on em and the Dyna Beads are awesome so far... I will keep ya informed as to how they work after I get more miles on em..
These are the ones I got
Tire Balancing Products

wow, never seen or heard of these until now..please keep me informed I HATE the way tire weights look on the side of your wheels.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

how did you install them? through the valve stem?

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, never seen or heard of these until now..please keep me informed I HATE the way tire weights look on the side of your wheels.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

how did you install them? through the valve stem?

You can do it that way. They sell a kit that you can squirt em into the stem easily. I just installed the KM2's so I added while the new tires were off...

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have them in my KM2's. Love them.

BTW, the ones we are suppose to use for off-road tires will not fit through the stem.

Last edited: