POLICE got me again......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
correct, a doctors note saying anything in relation to uv and sunlight can give you an exemption to a certain extent. we do a lot of 3m crystalline 90% on windshields. basically see through but blocks a ton of heat and almost all uv.

D

Deleted member 17706

correct, a doctors note saying anything in relation to uv and sunlight can give you an exemption to a certain extent. we do a lot of 3m crystalline 90% on windshields. basically see through but blocks a ton of heat and almost all uv.

In Florida, a medical exemption will allow you to run anything that you want.

But yea, the 3M Crystalline is amazing stuff. I have that in 40% for my full windshield and 20% everywhere else. It has no affect on nighttime visibility.

King Paul II

Reaction score
Some of you make me
Laugh. Like sending him a picture of a truck is helping him commit fraud. And it not like he is committing some major crime you your driving the get away car. Mines white and has tinted windows but if it was grey I’d send you pics. Not sure why some are making a big deal about it. Good luck.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I had the same color truck I would help you out!!!! It’s a ******** ticket!!! In NY we have the same crap, I had tint on my wrx back in 2002 and would get tint tickets all the time. I no longer tint my vehicles because I’m sick of the ********!!!

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I carry a doctor's note here in Nor-Cal, but haven't been pulled over to test it yet. (and hope not to be)

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lived in HB for over 10 years. I'm now in Fountain Valley which is 5 minutes away from Huntington Beach. I use Signature Glass Tinting in Costa Mesa. They offer insurance so if you get a ticket, they will remove the old tint for you and re-install new tint after you get the ticket signed off. FOR FREE. ( Well, you have to buy the insurance of course so it's not entirely free )