Plasti-Dip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used the spray stuff on my winch mount on the H3. Stuff has made it through two MI winters. Great stuff.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i didnt just sale my truck i would totally use that on the chrome around the back up cam/blue oval on tailgate to finish blacking out my raptor. Everything else was gone.
Next raptor is red but im still going with all my black accessories so i might do it there.

Good post!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright, so just checking in on the guys who said they'd use this stuff. Who did it and what are your thoughts/reviews and pics??

After seeing coolhand's 2012 Raptor wheels blacked out I wanna do it too but I wanna do it reversible...

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I painted the centercaps on my '85 with plastidip since it was a really close match for the OEM plastic center caps. I wouldn't paint my entire wheels with it though. it's a flat-satin black color, which IMO just look like dirty rims if the entire things are painted that color.

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done my emblems front skid plate and the reflectors on my mirrors it looks great and is pretty durable depending on how many layers you use I personally love this stuff.

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did my upper part of my skid/ bumper. No pics as of yet. It seems to be holding up well so far.