Plasti-Dip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This stuff appears to be revolutionary...

I have a can, but I have not used it yet. My buddy in Florida that gave me the can, he used it on his fender emblems and his wheels. Can tear it right off and remove overspray. It's almost like non-permanent rubbery undercoating.

People across the Internet are using it for road trip protection for their front ends. I plan on playing around with it on my bumper and flares. I might even make a stripe down the side, lol.

Anyone ever use this stuff?

2348707795_d47c163a1b.jpg

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the same one from the info-mercial that claims a 'permanent, leak free bond to any surface'?

Hell the guy on the commercial sprays it in his damn gutter and instantly it doesn't leak and the house no longer has a big stain running down the side from the gutter leak the minute he sprays it on... its a miracle :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about all that, but I know it's pretty useful in the automotive community. I saw some youtube videos where people have sealed a cardboard box and filled it with water and stuff.

I'm gonna use it on road trips for hood and bumper protection from stones and bugs! :waytogo:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
This products huge with the Titan guys right now, most of them are doing their wheels and grills, one guy did his buddies F250, the entire truck, so when I got my Titan painted I used it on quite a few smaller parts with good results, and I plan on using it on a bunch of parts on the Sport Trac including the huge roof rack

It's kinda expensive but it's well worth it IMO

Last edited:

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This products huge with the Titan guys right now, most of them are doing their wheels and grills, one guy did his buddies F250, the entire truck, so when I got my Titan painted I used it on quite a few smaller parts with good results, and I plan on using it on a bunch of parts on the Sport Trac including the huge roof rack

It's kinda expensive but it's well worth it IMO

How many cans would it take to do a wheel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc