Pictures of my new Tiregate RR Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I like it! Too band I'm attached to my back up Cam otherwise this would have been my option... But I did get their bed mount tire gate and love it! Great hardware IMO comes with it too

OP
OP
J-train

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it! Too band I'm attached to my back up Cam otherwise this would have been my option... But I did get their bed mount tire gate and love it! Great hardware IMO comes with it too

Me too, a little creative engineering and the back up camera is fully functional. Mounted right above the reciever hitch. Still gets a great picture only the angle being slightly off due to the lower mounting.

OP
OP
J-train

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:wtf:

It's internment and you know it!

Looks good! Are you going to run it all the time or just on runs?

I had hoped it might be easier to switch betwee the taligate and the tiregate if I needed it back on, but it would be a hour or so job to switch back and forth. I think my dirtbike will still actually fit back there with the spare tire removed. Looks like te rear tire will wedge in the aft recess for the spare nicely, but I have not tried it.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could you do me a favor? Measure the space from where the tire is in the bed to the back of the box. I'm curious which tiregate has the most space.

OP
OP
J-train

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you do me a favor? Measure the space from where the tire is in the bed to the back of the box. I'm curious which tiregate has the most space.

A little over 48" from the front of the tire to the front of the box. About 54 to the front frame of the tiregate if you were to remove the tire. The prerunner series is fully reversable though, you would have almost the whole box if you ran the tire outboard, but it would stick out the back of the truck quite a bit more than the race runner. The race runner is quite a bit more robust and braced than the pre-runner. A couple of guys were having problems with the upper bed corners flexing with the pre-runner series when they jumped their truck with it. The race runners come with L brackets that tie the mounts to the upper bed corners, but I have not installed them due to clearance with my Rhino Liner I will adress later.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A little over 48" from the front of the tire to the front of the box. About 54 to the front frame of the tiregate if you were to remove the tire. The prerunner series is fully reversable though, you would have almost the whole box if you ran the tire outboard, but it would stick out the back of the truck quite a bit more than the race runner. The race runner is quite a bit more robust and braced than the pre-runner. A couple of guys were having problems with the upper bed corners flexing with the pre-runner series when they jumped their truck with it. The race runners come with L brackets that tie the mounts to the upper bed corners, but I have not installed them due to clearance with my Rhino Liner I will adress later.

Yea I was one of them that bent the passenger side of the box down. Thanks for the measurements.