pictures of my 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are a few pictures of my blue flame. i have pro fit mud flaps #8 to put on. i have an appointment on friday to get the 3m bra put on the front of the truck. has anyone installed the 3m before. im looking for pro's and con's.
IMG_0522.jpg
my pals spot all ready got him a bed for the back
IMG_0532.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg
IMG_0525.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks great! Those wheels look great on blue :D The grapics look quite nice as well. almost makes me wish I got the bed decals....almost lol

We have a clear bra on my finace's 2011 5.0, did it as soon as we got it over a year ago. Awesome mod, zero regrets. Over a year later and 15k miles later and it still looks brand spanking new. The only rock chips are the 2 tiny ones that she managed to get in the first 700 miles she had on the car before we got the clear bra on it.

I'll be calling the guy up again to arrange for install as soon as I get word my truck is hitting the dealership. The sooner you get it on the better.

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanx bud. im getting it done next friday
looks great! Those wheels look great on blue :D The grapics look quite nice as well. almost makes me wish I got the bed decals....almost lol

We have a clear bra on my finace's 2011 5.0, did it as soon as we got it over a year ago. Awesome mod, zero regrets. Over a year later and 15k miles later and it still looks brand spanking new. The only rock chips are the 2 tiny ones that she managed to get in the first 700 miles she had on the car before we got the clear bra on it.

I'll be calling the guy up again to arrange for install as soon as I get word my truck is hitting the dealership. The sooner you get it on the better.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Very nice looking truck! The Clear Bra is a great mod, I had one on my truck when I bought it and I actually ran into a dead scrub tree out in the desert and a branch caught the clear bra...and it didn't make it all the way to the paint. It left a nice gouge in the bra but the paint is good to go under it. It's pretty tough stuff. I'm glad I had it that day for sure.