Picked up my 2020 screw in magnetic today just in time for the end of the world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is built and has been in transit for 2.5 weeks. On the tracking website it originally said Dealer Delivery estimated 3/11/20. A couple days later it changed to Dealer Delivery estimated 3/17/20.
3/17 it said Your 2020 F-150 Raptor is estimated to be delivered to Yankee Ford of Brunswick. in 2 days. 3/18 it said Your 2020 F-150 Raptor is estimated to be delivered to Yankee Ford of Brunswick. in 3 days. 3/19 it said Your 2020 F-150 Raptor is estimated to be delivered to Yankee Ford of Brunswick. in 4 days. 3/20 it said Your 2020 F-150 Raptor is estimated to be delivered to Yankee Ford of Brunswick. in 5 days. Today (3/21) it says Your 2020 F-150 Raptor is estimated to be delivered to Yankee Ford of Brunswick. in 6 days. WTF
Nassty what you know about Glynco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typr04

Reaction score
Really. Had mine for a while. Used heated steering wheel all winter and it has never showed up on my home screen. Wish it would!

Interesting. The only place mine has ever been is on the home screen only. I wish there was a physical button on the steering wheel in case my screen goes out or something. And also ease.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought you might know the area, saw your truck being relieved to Brunswick which is next to it
The dealership I ordered my truck from is in Brunswick Maine. I think every state has a Brunswick. :)