Strongarm Garage's Build (The Tale of a 2020 Raptor)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Strongarm Garage

Strongarm Garage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the daily driving characteristics of this setup versus stock? I use our Raptor for more long distance road trips with the family than beating up the dirt and dunes so don't want to make the ride quality "worse". Super comfortable truck stock.

I find it even more comfortable than stock. The rear feels significantly more planted now, but I attribute that to the Deavers more than the rear shocks.

It’s a literal win win with these. Street driving characteristics have only improved, with the only downside being the cost of entry!
That's a damn good looking truck you have, sir.

Really appreciate that! I may go wide with it, and wrap it down the line too. But for now, my plan is to enjoy it like this!

Beautiful build!

Jay513

Reaction score
Nice job Strongarm! What do you think of the Venom's bronze color? I've been looking at the same wheels and can't decide between bronze or tungsten graphite. I'm not a fan if bronze is too gold. Your photos have the right look I'm after but how does it look when the sun is on them? Can you post a photo of them in the sun? Awesome truck!