Just picked up a 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIECASTKISH

Reaction score
Just picked up this 2017 802A package raptor with 28,000 miles. First raptor I've ever owned. Mostly had diesels, jeeps, mustangs in the past. I searched for awhile for mainly the options I wanted as colors for raptors are all pretty sweet looking. This has the twin panel moonroof, tailgate step, heated steering wheel, raptor technology package, adaptive cruise control, second row heated seats. It has the "SCA" upfit. So they added "ADD" bumpers and rigid lights before the original owner took delivery of the vehicle. They also added the SCA wheels which I'm not big on. Eventually get rid of them. Also they added Rigid lights in the bumpers. Already has a newish Tri-Fold hard tonneau cover which is perfect all my trucks get them anyways.

My list of what I would like to get done in the next month or two. (OPEN TO RECOMMENDATIONS)

THE GRILLE LETTERS GOT TO GO ASAP!

NEEDS TO BE LEVELED ASAP!

THINKING COLOR MATCHED FLARES

A NEW SET OF WHEELS AND TIRES

LINE X THE WHEEL WELLS

PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR, THE HOUSING BLACK PLASTIC PART IS CRACKED NEED TO REPLACEIMG_6772.JPG IMG_6797.JPG IMG_6875.JPG IMG_6766.JPG IMG_6767.jpg