Picked my Truck up Last Night….and I Already Have a Leak.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TRX is nice, but the Raptor just has ”the look”. Also, the off-road suspension is on another level. The 450 HP Raptor is envied around the world and is currently the baddest 1/2 ton factory pickup truck on the planet.

Last edited:

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually we own this house together. Take off the glasses to reveal the truth. I have been around here a while too. Just showing it’s ok to like great vehicles from different manufacturers. It has happened before.
You have been here since May. You came on here slinging mud. You get what you asked for.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually we own this house together. Take off the glasses to reveal the truth. I have been around here a while too. Just showing it’s ok to like great vehicles from different manufacturers. It has happened before.

You don't own anything here, you are a newbie and you don't know when to stop talking. Take a week off to reveal the truth. Bye.

OP
OP
H

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I will make sure to run mine at dealer and take for long test ride to check for leaks before handing keys of my 20 over. Easy fix though, albeit a pain time wise as mentioned. Once done will be hell of a truck--already is!

Enjoy her.
That's the way I look at it. So far the dealer I got it from has been great to deal with. They want the truck back right away. They said this shouldn't happen after a couple days. They want to get it right so they don't tarnish the relationship and that says a lot. They are an hour away so they are getting it towed to them from me. I called a couple dealers closer and none of them could get it in right away.
I am confident this is and will be a great truck. I never posted this as any kind of a bash. I have a boat and things happen to new things all the time so this instance doesn't make me hate Ford or the truck. The hour ride home from the dealer Wednesday night was a great drive. The truck drove extremely smooth for the type of truck it is. It is comfortable inside and more tech than I could figure out in a short time. The only thing I noticed that I was not crazy about was when I had the cruise control on, it kept warning me to put my hands on the wheel, even though they were, or at times at least one was.
Overall, it is and will be a great truck and I can't wait to get it back and enjoy it. I have noticed some people staring a few times. Makes you feel cool. :cool:

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the way I look at it. So far the dealer I got it from has been great to deal with. They want the truck back right away. They said this shouldn't happen after a couple days. They want to get it right so they don't tarnish the relationship and that says a lot. They are an hour away so they are getting it towed to them from me. I called a couple dealers closer and none of them could get it in right away.
I am confident this is and will be a great truck. I never posted this as any kind of a bash. I have a boat and things happen to new things all the time so this instance doesn't make me hate Ford or the truck. The hour ride home from the dealer Wednesday night was a great drive. The truck drove extremely smooth for the type of truck it is. It is comfortable inside and more tech than I could figure out in a short time. The only thing I noticed that I was not crazy about was when I had the cruise control on, it kept warning me to put my hands on the wheel, even though they were, or at times at least one was.
Overall, it is and will be a great truck and I can't wait to get it back and enjoy it. I have noticed some people staring a few times. Makes you feel cool. :cool:
I think the truck is sensing a lack of steering wheel movement so it believes your hands are no longer on the wheel.

OP
OP
H

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the truck is sensing a lack of steering wheel movement so it believes your hands are no longer on the wheel.
I believe this was the BlueCruise working. My FordPass app said my BlueCruise feature in now active and ready to enjoy. I was going straight since I was on a highway. It was just a little annoying.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe this was the BlueCruise working. My FordPass app said my BlueCruise feature in now active and ready to enjoy. I was going straight since I was on a highway. It was just a little annoying.
Dang, they already activated that? Nice! Last I heard from Ford it was "coming later this year". Try the ankle weight trick, strap a 2.5 lb angle weight to the steering wheel and no more "warning light"

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is BlueCruise something that can be easily disabled?