Photo Randomizer Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
Guys,

I just uploaded a few photos to my nav display. I then selected "Randomize". Problem is, it doesn't seem to work. I'm assuming randomize means that the photos would shuffle or display like a slide show. All I get is the factory default "Ford" logo showing up. Does anyone have this working? What am I doing wrong? How often should it be shuffling through the photos? I can see the photos that I've uploaded in the right side of the screen so I know they're on file but when I come out of the edit session, all I get is the Ford logo and nothing else.

Thanks...

OP
OP
Dunnbrother

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
Found answer to my own question. When "Randomize" is turned on, one of the photos you have uploaded (from disk) will be displayed at random only after you start the truck. This photo will be displayed for the entire duration the truck is running. When you shut off the vehicle and start it up again, a different photo (assuming you loaded multiple photos) will be displayed until such time you shut off the engine and restart it. I guess Ford didn't want to distract the driver with a "slide show" type of display mode. FYI. Thanks.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys,

I just uploaded a few photos to my nav display. I then selected "Randomize". Problem is, it doesn't seem to work. I'm assuming randomize means that the photos would shuffle or display like a slide show. All I get is the factory default "Ford" logo showing up. Does anyone have this working? What am I doing wrong? How often should it be shuffling through the photos? I can see the photos that I've uploaded in the right side of the screen so I know they're on file but when I come out of the edit session, all I get is the Ford logo and nothing else.

Thanks...

How do you upload the photos to the nav? Interesting!!!

OP
OP
Dunnbrother

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
Touch the screen where the "Ford" blue oval logo is showing and it will take you into an edit panel that allows you to "add" photos. They must me of certain size...e.g., a high def photo will not upload...I think the limit is 500 KB.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Do, a search on here. If you have access to a Mac it will go much smoother. You burn the images to a cd and load them that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk