Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mata

Reaction score
My only fear, is that for us guys with the 4`` screen; it will mirror the sale lame graphics to the new screen

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For you folks.... I believe you would want to look into a replacement of the brain as well. There is a 7.1 android fast boot option that replaces the guts.

That’s not an ideal solution for the sync 3 users because many of the sync 3 features are lost with that swap.

My only fear, is that for us guys with the 4`` screen; it will mirror the sale lame graphics to the new screen

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was talking to them today on whatsapp said they will ship units before end of the month

cant wait tired of that tiny 4in screen

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see your reviews on this. I think you are dead on when you talk about it being more of a cosmetic upgrade. The factory screen/bezel and radio controls are the only thing really holding the interior back 5 years. The screen is already smallish and the backup camera only uses a small percentage of the screen... I'm curious how it will look with this setup.

Also for those that have ordered, do they indeed have the 3 button setup for the 2019s?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes

Cant wait to see your reviews on this. I think you are dead on when you talk about it being more of a cosmetic upgrade. The factory screen/bezel and radio controls are the only thing really holding the interior back 5 years. The screen is already smallish and the backup camera only uses a small percentage of the screen... I'm curious how it will look with this setup.

Also for those that have ordered, do they indeed have the 3 button setup for the 2019s?

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since the dealer of this unit is close to where i live i am going direct to them and they will install and test all factory functions on new unit and if anything does not work do a software fix so by the time it leaves i know 100% all functions are working from switch over and also show my cool things i can do on the new unit vs stock.

will do full video post once its all done hopefully next 2 weeks if they stay true to word and its avail by end of jan

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update 1 week out until release

my truck might be at the shop then so will have to wait until mods are done for this but still going direct to have them install it and do all testing and any software changes needed at time

OffRoader01

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since the dealer of this unit is close to where i live i am going direct to them and they will install and test all factory functions on new unit and if anything does not work do a software fix so by the time it leaves i know 100% all functions are working from switch over and also show my cool things i can do on the new unit vs stock.

will do full video post once its all done hopefully next 2 weeks if they stay true to word and its avail by end of jan

If my research is correct the dealer is just a reseller and not the original manufafturer which is overseas. Wondering if the dealer actually has influence with the manufacturer or not. I'm patiently watching the process as I'm curious how this turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my research is correct the dealer is just a reseller and not the original manufafturer which is overseas. Wondering if the dealer actually has influence with the manufacturer or not. I'm patiently watching the process as I'm curious how this turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

correct it is made in asia but they are the only seller of this product. he does all the software changes and upgrades in house on the unit. he does all software on it and overseas makes the hardware

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Phoenix Android Audio...

Maybe the 4th.

Maybe the 10th.

Time will tell.

Last edited: