Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

danlong

Reaction score
For anyone here that already has the new Gen3 installed, how does your Sync pass through (Console) look? Mine looks like crap... It doesn't quite fit the screen fully and looks to be getting rescaled, causing it to be slightly smaller and a bit blurry. It's really an eyesore...

Also, I installed the software update that was posted above and while I now have the media controls, the Tune+ and Tune- buttons act opposite of how they should.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone here that already has the new Gen3 installed, how does your Sync pass through (Console) look? Mine looks like crap... It doesn't quite fit the screen fully and looks to be getting rescaled, causing it to be slightly smaller and a bit blurry. It's really an eyesore...

Also, I installed the software update that was posted above and while I now have the media controls, the Tune+ and Tune- buttons act opposite of how they should.
Did you do new 2nd one I posted today ? My truck at builder so I cant test it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How do you pull up those media controls? I still just see the AC controls...

danlong

Reaction score
Did you do new 2nd one I posted today ? My truck at builder so I cant test it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes, I used the 2nd link that was posted. I'm currently running the blue SYNC3 theme via FORScan and it was suggested to try the stock theme to see if it acts the same way so I'll give that a try today and report back.
How do you pull up those media controls? I still just see the AC controls...
They appear whenever the truck and gauges are in the lower half of the screen, but I don't have A/C controls on mine, as it has manual A/C.
0224191642.jpg

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t get the canbus update to install. When I click on the button with the USB stick in (usb icon is present) nothing happens...