Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered one, used the discount code “COMEBACK5” for a 5% discount.

Thanks to all for the comments and concerns on this item, looking forward to installing it.

TXBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered one, used the discount code “COMEBACK5” for a 5% discount.

Thanks to all for the comments and concerns on this item, looking forward to installing it.
Why not use the forum code for 10% off?
It was posted a few pages back.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not use the forum code for 10% off?
It was posted a few pages back.
I did just that,(I missed that 10% option) but you have to use the old link because there’s a newer version available or at least it has some different options...like 64g rom instead of 32

EA5530C3-845F-4736-8CBF-103D0B50F6EA.jpeg

After canceling, I re-ordered and got it for $585

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did just that,(I missed that 10% option) but you have to use the old link because there’s a newer version available or at least it has some different options...like 64g rom instead of 32

View attachment 119360

After canceling, I re-ordered and got it for $585
I think the 64g rom version you were looking at is a different model.

Someone please confirm. Scared me man.

ROBERT F HAVENS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the 64g rom version you were looking at is a different model.

Someone please confirm. Scared me man.
That looks like the previous model with the top two buttons on the front instead of the 3 buttons the top. The image also shows the version that removes the manual AC control.

Here is capture of the newest version (hopefully it displays).
View media item 14033

Last edited:

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
664592E1-0161-4438-937D-D9C192D2C4FA.jpeg 633CD26D-45FF-4B13-BEAE-4357FABC85DF.jpeg This is what I ordered...

Also on the WiFi hotspot, unfortunately it wasn’t included in the raptor and thus you’ll have to use an OBD device....as Guy previously mentioned, the Harmon Spark from AT&T works, and T-Mobile has a device called SYNC UP Drive 2, $25/Mo. unlimited.

Drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to give everyone who ordered over Chinese New Year a heads-up, I shot them a quick email about estimated time to ship. Got this in reply:

"Sorry for waiting, your order is still in processing because factory overwhelmed in the Chinese lunar year before. Now the Chinese lunar year end, we have informed our factory to ship your order as soon as possible. Thank you."

I'm an optimistic man: sounds like they're going to be shipping soon!

Drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Guy Does the tablet have an SD slot? If so, can it be accessed after installing or do they include a pass-through/extender for it?

I understand it has it's own USB ports with pass-through cables, and I'm thinking about wiring them to either A) the center console (front tray or under armrest), B) the dash (I already have USB pass throughs for SYNC up there behind my BuiltRight mount), or C) the glove box. If I'm going to have the dash apart running the USB's, I want to run one for the SD at the same time (if there is an SD slot available). If their install kit doesn't include one I'll order it now to have ready to go.