Performance SUV -> Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drives much closer to an actual performance car. The X5M feels like an SUV still, albeit a good one. The Cayenne seating position is more like a sedan, and the handling is really exceptional. Even a base Cayenne handles well IMO when compared to just about any SUV.
Completely agree and kinda figured that’s what you’d say. My only real Cayenne experience ironically was driving a base one on track doing a track inspection before taking our cars out. I was thoroughly impressed by the mechanical grip, steering feedback, and really just the ease with which I could do some pretty hot laps in a base model luxury suv.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the turbo GT is a great suv. It actually shares the chassis and engine with the Urus. The new 2024 interior is better and very similar to my Taycan Turbo S(lots of displays) very few buttons. I just didn’t love the 8 way seats in the TGT. You can option better ones but there are only leather so you loose the TGT look. I had a 2022 Urus and nearly traded it for the 2024 TGT but decided on the urus S for a variety of reasons

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
The rear steer on the 2024 Cayenne “refresh” is bad ass too. My wife had an X3M Comp and we loved it… but Porsche is next level including comfort, driving experience, and quality. I literally just came home from Black Mountain, NC and drove our Gen 3 Raptor. Texas-NC-Texas 2,300 miles… like a Timex. Got beat to shit including two HUGE rock chips in the windshield, but mechanically, it’s sound. Overall average fuel milage 16.7 mph for the total trip. Impressive to me…

Both my wife and myself kept discussing ride comfort, and overall versatility of the truck. It truly is a Swiss Army knife! It may not do everything the “best” but it’ll do it all pretty damn well.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a Suzuki Sidekick
Oh Dang, I was reading through quickly and until this post thought the photo I had seen WAS a sidekick. I thought it was a trolling post because of all the auto flexing going on. Ill chalk that up as not trolling, but the worst flex ever. That (whatever it is) is one ugly car.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Annoyed at the lack of communication and updates about my 2024 order, I went and looked at an SQ7. We have our first kid on the way, but it sounds like the Raptor is the better family vehicle based on everyone’s experience.