Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Well they could have just said no sorry. And they said that they will send it usps or fed ex. I wouldn't of bought them if they shipped ups. Would of got my fab guy to make em

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy the time spent with your dad, he loves you, but Men do not know how to say that to their son(s).

I have a bullet hole in my enclosed trailer, another bullet creased the side of my enclosed trailer and just recently another bullet ricoched and broke a window on my 5 th wheel trailer. Am I pissed on the inside, hell yea. BUT when he is gone and 6 ft under I will ALWAYS be reminded of him while I have that trailer, That is priceless

The rest of the Story, PLEASE? Bullet Holes!

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
When i needed some.stock parts and sent.pm s to.all of our vendors here on the forum i got.jack.shit. Called outlaw and they straight up said no. And all.i.wanted was some cv shafts.
The only.ones i.never called was rpg because i found a recycled oem website and they sent me a cv shaft used for.80 bucks.
Im never dealing with outlaw last time.i ordered from them i.told them Im in Canada so can you ship the hood mounts usps there like yes sure no problem just give me credit card number...3 weeks later i get ups knocking asking 108 dollars in taxes and brokerage... The fkn mounts were 69. Bunch of.tools

Have you called Conner ? If you have talked with him and not gotten resolve. Well I guess you are justifyed. If you have not called, please at least give him the chance. Not bagging on you just being respectful of a vendor and a guy I have been on a Raptor run with

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

The rest of the Story, PLEASE? Bullet Holes!

Oh. Yea. I guess with current events the mind could wander huh. He sits in the kitchen and shoots the squirrels with a .22 out the window

Never thinking that lil bullet could miss or go right through a squirrel. Don't worry he's out in the country, not in the city. Ahhh. I never know what he will do next. Now he drives like a race car driver, it scares me to ride with him. Oh the stress of "when parents grow old"

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Dunno who i called just someone.picked up when i called. I had lots of choices bit gave calls to the vendors first to see what they have. Ended up getting. Oem recycled cv shafts for 120 with import and shipping. Not bashing on anyone i just wanted to see which vendors have Oem parts left over.
Anyways ordering rcv cv shafts tonite. So no more complaints

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not seeing how the UPS charges to Canada are Outlaw's fault? In their defense not many guys have removed CV shafts so I wouldn't expect them to be laying around like UCA's, bumpers and stock leafs.

The problem is that UPS has the worst bunch of fees when ordering something from the U.S. that other shippers do not charge like USPS OR FedEx.
So when Canadians order something and plead please don't send UPS and get an answer sure no problem they are happy but when it arrives three weeks later with a huge fee attached from UPS THEY ARE PISSED.
I just got a small item from Rigid that was missing from my order Value of item $30.00 shipping $25.00 UPS FEES $24.43. So now a $30.00 item is almost $80.00.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Dunno who i called just someone.picked up when i called. I had lots of choices bit gave calls to the vendors first to see what they have. Ended up getting. Oem recycled cv shafts for 120 with import and shipping. Not bashing on anyone i just wanted to see which vendors have Oem parts left over.
Anyways ordering rcv cv shafts tonite. So no more complaints

I hate to read anyone mad at a supporting vendor. At least give Conner (the owner) a message about your experience. Maybe they do not know it costs YOU more ?

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i needed some.stock parts and sent.pm s to.all of our vendors here on the forum i got.jack.shit. Called outlaw and they straight up said no. And all.i.wanted was some cv shafts.
The only.ones i.never called was rpg because i found a recycled oem website and they sent me a cv shaft used for.80 bucks.
Im never dealing with outlaw last time.i ordered from them i.told them Im in Canada so can you ship the hood mounts usps there like yes sure no problem just give me credit card number...3 weeks later i get ups knocking asking 108 dollars in taxes and brokerage... The fkn mounts were 69. Bunch of.tools

I feel ya tried to order a 30.dollar grill decal and everything they said was free was bull called them and they gave me the same shit and thats for a decal can you imagine if i bought 500. or 600 hundred upgrade screw that and well ill calm down and not say what on my mind really but outlaw you for sure lost another RAPTOR CUSTOMER

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm kinda lost on this one. I ordered some hood mounts from those guys and didn't get a sticker in the box, and I kinda wanted one since I like to rep the products I'm using, especially if they're a supporting vendor here. So I emailed them and asked about just getting a sticker from them for my truck.

Well long story short, it was a long time later (months) but I got a box from the boys at Outlaw, and it didn't have just a sticker in it. It had a lot of other stuff (I won't go into details, but i was pretty blown away) that they didn't have to send me. I respected that a lot. Also, when I was looking at a bump stop kit before I went with RPG, I emailed the guys at OR and asked them about theirs and about military discounts and all, and they gave me a smokin price (that will forever remain top secret) and answered all my questions.

That sucks you guys are getting a raw deal with them, but I'd say maybe you should call and talk to Connor before you get too riled up, he may make it right, you never know. From everything I've heard he's a decent guy.