Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im going mid perch this weekend. throwing her on the lift over at the hot rod shop and gonna start tinkering away. the boss man is gonna look at me like im nuts considering it was my idea to put the '54 in the weeds when we were working on that. cant fit a beer can under that bumper.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK you all talked me into it. As soon as it's warm enough to lay on the garage floor again I'm going mid perch. 1 degree F out right now. I thought Spring was coming.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the most surprising mod I've had done. In appearance and drive ability, should have come this way. Government says they have to sell it bottom by the way.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just not convinced that mid perch is not hurting our long term reliability up front. If top perch on our trucks is bad, is mid perch just not as bad? Anyone what to convince me that there is no long term detriment to mid perch vs stock (bottom) perch?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would need to ask someone other than me. But from what I get is to meet (can't think what it's called) is the only reason they have to sell at bottom.