Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After 10 months of driving mine stock, I plan on leaving mine that way. I love the truck just the way it is! I figure if I'm driving it so hard that I'm bottoming it out and smashing the skid plate, I better do more than just adjust the shocks! I guess I'm just one of the 12% lol!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was easy enough to change, I figured I could return to low perch easily if I wanted to. Mid perch is better - ride feels more stable, truck looks level. Now when I get in a low perch truck, I feel like I'm on a slope looking down the hood.

It's such an easy adjustment, I'd just do it and change it back if you don't like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem with being on bottom is the same, you have to get use to it. But once you do you'll never go back to bottom.

Chavante

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4 shop way to go, simple notch adjustment.
I have been driving for 2 weeks now and mid perch is much more stable on hwy( no sway) much better suspension overall, and def better for braking. No comparison.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the way it rides, the look and the visibility off-road of stock plus I'm a believer the front components will last longer. I'm just not convinced that top perch is so bad for 2012s and up but mid perch is fine.