PD1744's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PD1744

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, me and the wife will be there. Had to get that chic fil A for lunch again.

Still got a small list of items to finish up first. Time is running out lol.

Hell yeah! We'll see y'all out there. Will have wifey in tow as well.

OP
OP
PD1744

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mayne... Durhamtown was an absolute riot. Truck held up just fine, but I was quite literally probably one of the bottom 3 least built trucks out there. Looks like we got work to do. Met some good people and had an absolute blast. I don't know if my wife and I have ever laughed so much off-roading.

Unfortunately I'm the absolute worst about taking pictures. I was waiting until the event photographers posted all of theirs, but I'm not having any luck finding any of me.

Here are a couple of us out on the trail ride. Phone was acting weird and pics came in garbage resolution.

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

And a couple vids of me sailing over the hump at Turbo track

Wish I had more exciting stuff for you. Soon maybe.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mayne... Durhamtown was an absolute riot. Truck held up just fine, but I was quite literally probably one of the bottom 3 least built trucks out there. Looks like we got work to do. Met some good people and had an absolute blast. I don't know if my wife and I have ever laughed so much off-roading.

Unfortunately I'm the absolute worst about taking pictures. I was waiting until the event photographers posted all of theirs, but I'm not having any luck finding any of me.

Here are a couple of us out on the trail ride. Phone was acting weird and pics came in garbage resolution.

View attachment 330108

View attachment 330109

And a couple vids of me sailing over the hump at Turbo track

Wish I had more exciting stuff for you. Soon maybe.
Sorry we never did catch up with you…… Or did we?

Lol

OP
OP
PD1744

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry we never did catch up with you…… Or did we?

Lol

Not sure brother. Problem was, I have no clue what your rig looks like, so I didn't know what to look out for. You're in a black gen 2? Did we stay in the same hotel? Tru in Greensboro.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure brother. Problem was, I have no clue what your rig looks like, so I didn't know what to look out for. You're in a black gen 2? Did we stay in the same hotel? Tru in Greensboro.
No sir, blue gen 1, might have actually been the only blue gen 1 there.

We stayed on site cabin this time (have also tried on site campers), RV share next for sure.

OP
OP
PD1744

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sir, blue gen 1, might have actually been the only blue gen 1 there.

We stayed on site cabin this time (have also tried on site campers), RV share next for sure.

Gotcha. Yeah, weren't very many Gen 1's in general. I'm sure I caught a glimpse of you at some point then.

RV share is the move huh? I liked the hotel, but we may look into staying on site next time.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha. Yeah, weren't very many Gen 1's in general. I'm sure I caught a glimpse of you at some point then.

RV share is the move huh? I liked the hotel, but we may look into staying on site next time.
Staying on site is the way to go. RV share is a little more expensive but they will more than likely be quite a bit cleaner. The on-site stuff is convenient, but is a bit run down from over the years.