Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 20, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 19, 2021 * 7 posts * 118 views
CoolrainRaptor said: Glad I found a dedicated forum... order placed and I have a VIN Anyone on here that can look at build dates etc? Dealer is so sloooow to respond and I don't see the order number ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 148 views
Oldfart said: I was wondering about longer term experience with the Perimeter Plus alarm? I already have the remote start, it looks like that is also part of this? Is it worth buying? I have ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 129 views
Jason Love said: Hey all, been a reader of this forum prior to getting an 18' Raptor a few months ago and since then have really enjoyed the truck. It's a "daily driver" (I work from home) and ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 90 views
TheC-Don said: Pulled the WT floor liners to clean and noticed the carpet had white sticky stains from the bottom of the mat. Anyone else have this problem? These are about 1 year old. Read more >>
IWE?
July 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 126 views
Dane said: If you have to ask if it's an IWE... it's probably an IWE. As stated above, does it go away in 4H? I've replaced those damned things so many times. It's probably an IWE. Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 96 views
PD1744 said: As the truck starts to enter "build-ish" territory, I figured I'd start this thread to document things. My New Member Intro covers the majority of my ownership up to this point. ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 171 views
triggerfish said: I've never seen such a mass exodus from a specific car forum as I've seen with owners trading their Ford Raptor in for a Dodge TRX! I've been a Raptor owner since Gen1 and the ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 76 views
Ryan James Nolan said: When I first bought my 2019 Raptor I added a UPR catch can, I remember the first or 2nd time I emptied the can it had about 12 or so ounces of milk shake looking oil in the can. ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 93 views
Nerdles1 said: Having issues with my brakes. After sitting for a while when I start the truck and go in reverse I can feel in the pedal some kind of clunking and the brakes will not stop the ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 63 views
Augster said: My 2013 is leaking after 115k, and other than a brand new one from Cardon that is suspiciously cheaper than remanufactured, which brands have other tried and recommend? The only ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...