Pay It Forward Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have weather tech all weather floor mats (front two only) and an oem set (24) of the chrome lugnuts from my Gen 1. Mats and lugnuts are in great shape. I put my old oem all weather floor mats in and a set of black mcgard locking lugnuts. Free just pay shipping from FL (32779). Will update with pics soon. Thanks Dennis

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have weather tech all weather floor mats (front two only) and an oem set (24) of the chrome lugnuts from my Gen 1. Mats and lugnuts are in great shape. I put my old oem all weather floor mats in and a set of black mcgard locking lugnuts. Free just pay shipping from FL (32779). Will update with pics soon. Thanks Dennis
I will take floor mats and lugs if you still have. I can pm you if you still have them. I am in Kenosha Wisconsin

srfsean

Reaction score
I have a pair of the aftermarket spyder style headlights that work fine but have a small crack in the decorative internal plastic. They are halogen projector low beam, halogen reflector high beam, have led strip and halos. Came off of my gen 1. Low beams aren’t that bright but high beams are decent. Free to anyone on here that will come pick them up before I manage to sell them. Local to Virginia Beach.