Pay It Forward Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmbeebe0722

Reaction score
I have seen this concept on many forums before... If you have any parts or accessories that are just laying around that others might benefit from post them up!

Normally, I see the person gifting the item cover the shipping to the new owner... However this is to each persons discretion and obviously depends on the cost to ship it.

To start I have a couple of items that someone else might benefit from:

1) Cool White 194 LED Bulbs for Map and Reverse Lights - I have four of them - PENDING
2) Cool White 42mm 16 LED Bulbs for the Dome Light - I have two of them - PENDING
3) Cool White 912 LED Bulb for Cargo Light - I have two of them - PENDING
4) A set of stock puddle lights - These were swapped out for a set of LED lights.

I hope these parts could benefit someone else, and the people who might need them continue to pay it forward with spare accessories or parts to other members.

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll take a look tomorrow and see what I have. I know I've got some random shit laying around.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll bite. I've got a original front license plate bracket. Told the dealer "I'll put it on" and left it at that.

I have seen this concept on many forums before... If you have any parts or accessories that are just laying around that others might benefit from post them up!

Normally, I see the person gifting the item cover the shipping to the new owner... However this is to each persons discretion and obviously depends on the cost to ship it.

To start I have a couple of items that someone else might benefit from:

1) Cool White 194 LED Bulbs for Map and Reverse Lights - I have four of them

2) Cool White 42mm 16 LED Bulbs for the Dome Light - I have two of them

3) Cool White 912 LED Bulb for Cargo Light - I have two of them

4) A set of stock puddle lights - These were swapped out for a set of LED lights.

I hope these parts could benefit someone else, and the people who might need them continue to pay it forward with spare accessories or parts to other members.

I'll take some of your LEDs

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also in on the tread I have
245b62bb9940d61512af4af8a23d1aa5.jpg
194 leds 2 pairs

859712283e0492e54692c9804f93ad18.jpg
2 dome lights

Sent from a banana

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great idea. I have already given away front bumper and skid plate. Will have to see what else I have that I can give away. Can't really ship them but I have my stock springs just laying around.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let's make sure we edit the post when something is no longer available. Wish I would've known so many had those LEDs. I've spent $30 in the past few weeks. Various issues but finally realized the entire license plate plug needed replaced.

I've got:
Front license plate bracket
Bumper plastic mesh thingy in the middle

Shipping and you can have it.

Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sent some U-bolts to someone that were sent to me. Never heard back.

I have stock orange reflectors,
the stock antenna
front license plate bracket
stock interior lights
stock catback

Would be interested in the two reverse lights.