Pay It Forward Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm shocked that no one has grabbed this. I have a Bedrug,which I love. Otherwise, I would take it.

I tried to give a way a liner and no one wanted it. Now I may cut it up.

Yeah, i suppose its because i said i didnt want to ship. To be honest im not sure how i would even go about shipping it. I guess i should specify though this is the bed tred not the bed rug. This one is more of a drop in bed liner, it has the surface of line x just with the ability to be removed

D

Deleted member 12951

Ford Racing Touring exhaust tailpipe section.
This part is practically brand new. I used it a couple of times when only on pavement. I had another identical tailpipe section that I cut over the axle to use when off-roading and mainly kept that one on because of convenience.

At TRR, I threw away the Ford Racing exhaust so I no longer need this. It would go great for someone who wants to do the same or has damaged theirs and needs it. You could probably cut off the tips and weld them onto another exhaust. It is 304 stainless. The tips alone go for $250

I have the original box to ship it in and whoever wants it, just pay shipping whatever what that might be. I get great rates on shipping but if you have to ask what shipping cost on something given to you for free, please don't bother asking me to get a quote, the price will be what it is.

Paypal, you cover fees

a586e23816bb7ef0169d988ba80d7739.jpg

c7a913d4c093669a812c995f299fdc27.jpg

Pickup welcome too. By Springfield MO

D

Deleted member 12951

This part is practically brand new. I used it a couple of times when only on pavement. I had another identical tailpipe section that I cut over the axle to use when off-roading and mainly kept that one on because of convenience.

At TRR, I threw away the Ford Racing exhaust so I no longer need this. It would go great for someone who wants to do the same or has damaged theirs and needs it. You could probably cut off the tips and weld them onto another exhaust. It is 304 stainless. The tips alone go for $250

I have the original box to ship it in and whoever wants it, just pay shipping whatever what that might be. I get great rates on shipping but if you have to ask what shipping cost on something given to you for free, please don't bother asking me to get a quote, the price will be what it is.

Paypal, you cover fees

To clarify, this is ONLY the tailpipe section of the Ford Racing Touring Exhaust. It is not the full catback. If I had the whole catback in new condition, I would be selling it not giving away.

Comes off this part and is the last piece. Does NOT include the muffler and resonator section. What you see in the pics is what you get.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-F15R145C

Like I said would be great for someone who bent theirs when off-roading or wants a spare to cut and do what I was doing. Or someone who wants the tips.

D

Deleted member 12951

Paypal, you cover fees

This is gone. Thanks!