Paint Match White Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
So prior to buying the truck I was sold on the “paint matched” bumper/fender look. After doing wheels/tires I’m not so sure. Rocking 20’ in carbon graphite color wheels so it really matches the bumpers and fenders well but I do still like the color match look to some extent. Kinda torn tbh..

Any white raptor owners with paint matched set ups for references? I feel like a gloss black wheel would work better and I may better off leaving it as is. Only asking opinions cause I want to ceramics coat soon and would paint match before doing so, thanks for the input!

Attachments

• F0693BF6-3A3F-4756-B1CC-F17387861DF3.jpeg
    F0693BF6-3A3F-4756-B1CC-F17387861DF3.jpeg
    449.5 KB · Views: 102

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So prior to buying the truck I was sold on the “paint matched” bumper/fender look. After doing wheels/tires I’m not so sure. Rocking 20’ in carbon graphite color wheels so it really matches the bumpers and fenders well but I do still like the color match look to some extent. Kinda torn tbh..

Any white raptor owners with paint matched set ups for references? I feel like a gloss black wheel would work better and I may better off leaving it as is. Only asking opinions cause I want to ceramics coat soon and would paint match before doing so, thanks for the input!
I saw a white Gen 3 a weeks ago with white flares and bumpers. No bueno por nada. It didn't really look like a Raptor.

Evil Peaches

Reaction score
I have white and grey going as well. I was actually looking at having my SVC bumper paint matched grey. I think it looks clean with grey and I’d rather paint one thing than five.