p0657, p0740, p0750, p0755, p0760, p0765, p0770

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
wish insurance companies would do something with issues like this... i mean we spend thousands of dollars over the years and if we have clean records they should be able to do something to help out cover costs... just my opinion but i feel insurance is a joke unless you actually have to utilize it. good luck JB hope it all works out in the end for ya!

OP
OP
Westside Offroad Group

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok here's where the dealer is at:

the wiring harness that leads back to the transmission through the firewall usually mounts to the wheel wells, but because there's no fender liners on the truck, where the wiring harness was originally located, the wiring harness shifted downward and would get pinched by a bolt on the firewall every time I accelerated. Dealership has denied any warranty repair on it, but will fix it for $726. He can't tell if the PCM is fried because every time he runs tests on it, it fails at the transmission testing stage, so he won't know about that until the wiring harness is replaced.

Wiring harness won't come in till next Wednesday, hopefully have the truck rolling that day or the next.

Gay. Oh well, pay to play I guess.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wiring location is a concern I noticed on a friends truck that is without the fender liners. Wondering if when larger fenders are installed if you lose a mounting point for the harness. Wishing you good luck on the rest of it

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will the fix entail?
Just replacing the harness will not be a fix.
If they replace the harness AND secure it, will the dealer then stand behind his work?
Make sure to ask the dealership when you pony up that much money for a repair.