p0657, p0740, p0750, p0755, p0760, p0765, p0770

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess this will answer the question of if a tune voids your warranty! Good luck my friend. Let us know the outcome

PurpleHayes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would like to know out come of it all. I'm running same tune in a 13. I don't think tune had anything to do with malfunction. As far as warranty f it, I can afford the truck so I'll do what I damn well please. If you've never ran a tune from 5 star you don't know what your missing.........

OP
OP
Westside Offroad Group

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dealership confirms its a wiring issue somewhere. Said they found a bunch of cut up / spliced / exposed wires by the driver side front fender that they think are causing the short, but they have to go through wire by wire and figure out which one and why its causing the short.

Dude thinks it might be from the fender flares being aftermarket, and if so, will deny a warranty claim. Looks like I probably have to invest in fender liners now

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who have you been letting work on the poverty raptor? Last I checked replacing fenders did not require messing with the wiring. Are the wires that are spliced the "pass through" wires for the aux switches. Sounds like an excuse.