Overheating with Full Race Intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
i think the OP should get a CO2 fogger setup and mount a distribution bar behind the IC.

It makes as much sense as buying a new radiator due to a light bar install.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think the OP should get a CO2 fogger setup and mount a distribution bar behind the IC.

It makes as much sense as buying a new radiator due to a light bar install.

So you think those two little light bars, which create virtually no heat, are more of an issue than the intercooler, the 3 ton boat, the mountain, and the Arizona heat?

Ok.

:specialed:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
So you think those two little light bars, which create virtually no heat, are more of an issue than the intercooler, the 3 ton boat, the mountain, and the Arizona heat?

Ok.

:specialed:

I think blocking 15-20% of airflow with light bars, on top of lessening the efficiency of the radiator by putting the IC in front of it, has a compounded effect causing the overheating. ( and that removing either the IC OR the Lightbars from the radiator's airflow path would alleviate the issue.

But if ya want everything and physics isnt yoar thang, go CO2 fogger.

:win:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think blocking 15-20% of airflow with light bars, on top of lessening the efficiency of the radiator by putting the IC in front of it, has a compounded effect causing the overheating. ( and that removing either the IC OR the Lightbars from the radiator's airflow path would alleviate the issue.

But if ya want everything and physics isnt yoar thang, go CO2 fogger.

:win:

You can have everything, though. And you don't even need to pretend to be a physicist to have it all. You just need a bigger radiator.

:lol2: