Over Waxed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did see that I don't buy much online and the only wax I have seen is turtle don't have all the fancy equipment it's kinda like fishing hunting racing all takes $$ I was thinking a complete detail of $100.00 was a lot I'll have to see if he dose the clay bar and all the coats of wax and what not if so maybe $100 is not that much.

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did see that I don't buy much online and the only wax I have seen is turtle don't have all the fancy equipment it's kinda like fishing hunting racing all takes $$ I was thinking a complete detail of $100.00 was a lot I'll have to see if he dose the clay bar and all the coats of wax and what not if so maybe $100 is not that much.

Do you clay bar then wax? Never tried a clay bar. Heard they work pretty well.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got into Adams polishes they have great video of how to's check it out. to the right>towards the top^

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wash, clay, wax. After you clay, you shouldn't have to clay again for a long time. Clay will take the wax off, so don't do it after you wax.