Outlaw Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
That things sick minus all the stickers

2010 Shelby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great!

Rap, did you pay any attention to the amount of trimming they did to the front inner fender/ flares? Any chance for pictures of this would be greatly appreciated. I just received these tires same size on Fuel Boost wheels for my black screw. It's going to be a while before I have the chance to do my perch adjustment and get them on.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!
That truck looks amazing
I really think a wrap is in my future
Im thinking a satin black with hints of digi camo breaking thru in certain areas.

Holy shit thats a sexy truck!

BlackStool

Reaction score
Connor is one of the first shop owners to really embrace this. My truck is probably going in next week for SW headers, X exhaust, drop in, perch adjustment, rear shackle and tinting everything possible to (legally). Waiting for him to call and let me know when to drop it off.

I went in there because I drive by it all the time and he blew me away...he's in contact with SVT, and all the major suppliers to really streamline everyone's needs originally he had me talked into the CAI (Volant) and the 5Star I'm reluctant on the intake and tune but, but.....the more time that passes the more i'm just going to do everything....like a chick getting implants, why get C's when you can get FFF's hahaha
not like I can worry about the warranty with headers right?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Connor is one of the first shop owners to really embrace this. My truck is probably going in next week for SW headers, X exhaust, drop in, perch adjustment, rear shackle and tinting everything possible to (legally). Waiting for him to call and let me know when to drop it off.

I went in there because I drive by it all the time and he blew me away...he's in contact with SVT, and all the major suppliers to really streamline everyone's needs originally he had me talked into the CAI (Volant) and the 5Star I'm reluctant on the intake and tune but, but.....the more time that passes the more i'm just going to do everything....like a chick getting implants, why get C's when you can get FFF's hahaha
not like I can worry about the warranty with headers right?

Whats the rear shackle mod? To lower the rear?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Your truck will sit nicely them, but why not pull out the dumb a$$ block 1st?

Who's shackle do you plan on using? I haven't heard of any off road shops building one for this truck

BlackStool

Reaction score
The block is definitely coming out. I'm not sure what shackle Connor is going to use. You have to be careful when you go in there...he'll start showing you videos of his Raptor runs and all the available things you can do...before you know it you're heading home to fight with your wife over 6K. hahaha I should have the pics and everything up sometime next week. They'll do step by step.