Outlaw Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem we also offer Family counseling up stairs at the Bar on our 2nd floor. I'll call in our good friend The Bishop Victor to maintain control of the angry wife's club. Just wait you'll be smiling like a 5 year old on christmas day.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem we also offer Family counseling up stairs at the Bar on our 2nd floor. I'll call in our good friend The Bishop Victor to maintain control of the angry wife's club. Just wait you'll be smiling like a 5 year old on christmas day.

Yup, you're gonna fit in just fine around here, Outlaw.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am surprised u slept at all. I saw you white knuckling the the O shit handle. Lol (Red letters)

Kraka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw, is that a wrap or painted? I am loving the GunMetal color. Because of you I have been thing about taking my truck in and getting it painted. Not to mention the suspension. I have wanted to put 37's on my truck since I bought it.

Also, someone asked earlier if there was alot of cutting in the fender wells to fit those 37s.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
those headlights look amazing tinted. too bad they won't work and are illegal or else i'd be there :). i know a guy that would hook me up too ;)

I did this on my Mustang. I bought a second set of just whatever condition headlights and painted them with black and clear, or maybe I used nightshades. I cannot remember. I just carry the stock set if it gets dark; I swap them out.

4907307421_7c539e5971_b.jpg

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
How much does something like this cost??? I'm interested in wrapping my entire truck in matte black

Also is it something you can take off down the road with no damage to the factory paint???

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you in a few. I am heading over to Outlaw Raptor in a few minutes to snap pics and get my Raptor in for a few mods :birgits_tiredcoffee