Out to pasture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the wife got an Infiniti M37S last week and I am going to park the scab for just weekend use. It has been a difficult transition going from a badass Raptor to a Lexus ES350. I feel like my butt is scraping the ground. I hate to put more miles on the Raptor (92K). It still looks brand new. Advise, thoughts, prayers?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no. but i will give you permission. permission to park the overpriced nissan and stay in the raptor. if you wife asks, just tell her i said its ok.

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would drive the Raptor as much as you can. drive it till the wheels fall off. why own an expensive sweet ride if its just giong to sit in a garage under a tarp if your never going to go out and enjoy it? I drive all of my vehicles, while I am harder on them than most, I enjoy the drive, tires/gas and oil are cheap.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Only if he expects Wayne Carini to do a barn find 40 years from now and make him a rich man, but of course by that time, it will probably be one of Wayne's grand child doing the find.