Out of their mind dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

New to the forums, Own a 2wd Chevy Tahoe LTZ, driven off road in AZ. Starting to look for a new Raptor. Been sold on it since day one. Local Dealers are downright NASTY about this truck on price. Was at the local Dealer, San Tan Ford in Gilbert AZ, they told me all raptors are sold 5K over MSRP. I told him I hear many people are paying invoice or invoice plus 1K. They go on and on about how SPECIAL it is. Stay away from this place. San Tan Ford in Gilbert. I asked him right out do you want to order this truck for us, he said his manager says dont even bother on price.

Warning: while we were there they had a Black Screw 2011 in on trade. the sales manager was boasting how the owner jumped 14 feet with it. it had a HD off road after market bumper and front skid plate which was bashed completely in. The dealer is like, this truck is a steal. Jumping 14 feet and driving into boulders is what the truck is made to do. If your looking for a used truck, i would stay clear.

I am going to try the fleet managers, any ideas? if all else fails i will just buy at Redlands Ford.

Thanks,
Brett

Try Parker Motor Co. Parker, AZ. Ask for Leroy. Ordered mine there at the beginning of October. Got it for $1000 under MSRP.