Out of their mind dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! While you were at the salesman's desk.:peace:

Yeah I called 4 other Ford dealers and was getting calls from them the entire time I was negotiating on the truck. I kept telling the sales guy to hold on while I was making and answering calls. The best one was right when I started negotiating with him and he said everybody was charging over sticker and I had a place on the phone in his office and I told him they just told me they'd give me $1000 off MSRP right now. He didn't know what to say.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting totally frustrated, starting to think about a tundra rock warrior, the ford dealers are a waste of time, these internet managers don't help, they lie, hey come on down, etc. Looks like a loaded rock warrior will save me 15k, spoke with Robin at redlands 500 bucks over invoice, she's a class act, but thats 2013. They think this truck is a 1 of 100 limited edition, its a build! Limited to how many they can sell!

dont do it! you might have to travel or do some phone calling, but dont let some ****** greedy dealers steer you away, youll get a Raptor and love it! if you get the Tundra, youll feel horrible anytime you see a Raptor drive by and wonder "what if?". I got lucky and was able to work with Randy, and got my Awesome truck from an Awesome guy.

rook247

Reaction score
They got a new silver one in sulphur la for 53. Don't know how much theyd come down though. Or you could just buy my not abused one for 44.

sebastes187

Reaction score
Dealers are smoking the *****

I'm here in NorCal and getting extremely frustrated with all the dealers. I have been to almost every ford dealer in a 100 mile radius and most are 3-5k over MSRP! I have never payed MSRP for anything!
I've tried the internet thing and got called for a VIP appointment. I told him what I wanted to order and he said it would be 3K over MSRP. I left in two minutes and he didn't even blink.
WTF- How can I get one of these trucks built for 500 to 1000 over INVOICE. I'll take a road trip, just get me the damn truck!

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm here in NorCal and getting extremely frustrated with all the dealers. I have been to almost every ford dealer in a 100 mile radius and most are 3-5k over MSRP! I have never payed MSRP for anything!
I've tried the internet thing and got called for a VIP appointment. I told him what I wanted to order and he said it would be 3K over MSRP. I left in two minutes and he didn't even blink.
WTF- How can I get one of these trucks built for 500 to 1000 over INVOICE. I'll take a road trip, just get me the damn truck!
They aren't available for that amount over invoice. There's too much demand. It's more like 500-1000 UNDER invoice at most places is a good deal. Maybe you can get 1500-2000 under but that's going to take a lot of searching and probably a trip out of state.

sebastes187

Reaction score
Thanks, 1k under MSRP would be the exception so far! BTW, I dropped Randy an email and he responded right away.

Seems like the window for the 12's is disappearing so I might be waiting for the 13's!

OP
OP
B

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got it!!!

Black SuperCrew 2012, lux, nav, bed extender, step, cameras, hood graphics, bed graphics.
Unreal deal, absolutely beyond what I expected.

This is the guy to call:

Bell Ford, Glendale AZ
Frank Vargas
Internet Manager
Bell Ford
(480) 263-1930

They have a black with blue loaded and a silver plain, some others.

Tell him Brett Sent you, they really wanted our business. They will do orders as well.

Last edited:

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i traveled 250 miles to buy mine! $1500.00 over invoice! i was out the door taxes and a 5yr 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. $49,395.00 total!!! Town and Country Ford in Birmingham, AL. I ordered it. they do however sell all the ones on the lot at the sticker MSRP! NO MARK UP CRAP!!! My Raptor has everything but decals, moonroof and nav.

OP
OP
B

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What pushed us over the top was, we were looking at one with out a bed step but with a blue accent package, this blue package is not for me. they had the one we got but it had the graphics which i had no intention of paying 1975 dollars for stickers, this is the one gripe about Ford and this truck. How can you justify almost 2K for stickers!

the manager asked us what the issue was, I mentioned the blue, he asked what it would take, I told him I just cant pay for stickers, and he made it all work on the spot!

they earned the business with that one!

Brett