Other Forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
I hope the mods dont get poed at me.I went to another Raptor forum to check it out a couple of days ago and let me tell you what,I wont be going back soon ! All I did was bring up one word (Hennessey)and WOW did the bashing begin.I have never in my life seen so many bitchey people.Their was only one person that came to my defense Thanks BIRD.Not once has anyone here doged on my truck, I am sure their are some Hennessey haters here maybe not but if their is thay didnt say anythig. I have only had good words and interest in my truck from the people on this site, Thanks. BO,Bird and anyone else involved in this board keep up the good work.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I hope the mods dont get poed at me.I went to another Raptor forum to check it out a couple of days ago and let me tell you what,I wont be going back soon ! All I did was bring up one word (Hennessey)and WOW did the bashing begin.I have never in my life seen so many bitchey people.Their was only one person that came to my defense Thanks BIRD.Not once has anyone here doged on my truck, I am sure their are some Hennessey haters here maybe not but if their is thay didnt say anythig. I have only had good words and interest in my truck from the people on this site, Thanks. BO,Bird and anyone else involved in this board keep up the good work.

Well it's nice to have you here. THE BEST RAPTOR FORUM ON THE WEB>:naughty:
Well I personally can't wait to see more pics and videos of the BAD BOY, especially with the new mods your getting on there.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

Thanks for the kind words Scotty. I don't think a few select members are any representation of an entire forum...but we don't seem to have the same issues. We started this forum as a place to talk Raptors, have fun and BS with each other at the same time. I think the loose attitude keeps everyone's spirits high, keeps them coming back, and silly arguments are at a minimum. We do call this the best Raptor forum for a reason :naughty:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sounds like those boys are just hating on your rig. Jealosy brings out the worse in people. We're stoked to have you over here and I personally can not wait to see your final product. Your definitely giving us all something to strive for. Jerk!! JK.... :)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
it only takes 1 bad apple to spoil the rest :). we take those bad apples and make hard apple cider around here.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scotty, first I want to thank you man. Posts like the one you just put up make all the work we put into this site worthwhile. ...and secondly, please don't apologize or even think for a second that we're gonna get pissed at you for visiting another Raptor site!! You're a grown man with his own free will and you're entitled to go wherever you want! Shaggy, Bird, Iron, Batman, Raptizzle, and I have no interest in trying to police the internet or hoard members away from other forums, our interest is only about creating what we consider to be the Raptor site of our dreams right here at FRF.

I saw the ugly posts that people wrote to you in the thread you mentioned, I even called Bird last night to give him props for sticking up for you. We all know Hennessey has a mixed reputation, I've seen the bad threads and the good threads about them at all kinds of automotive forums. If they have some unsatisfied customers out there, so be it.... I do not believe that gives people the right to bash your purchase. Don't worry about other people hatin', all that matters is that YOU like your truck. The only vehicle of theirs I've ever ridden in is my buddies new Camaro he sent to them for their full package, s/c, etc and let me tell you, the thing is so ******* fast I couldn't keep my feet on the floorboard when he was accelerating. That's my only personal experience with Hennessey, so that's all I can speak to... And for what its worth it is a really really fun time riding in that Camaro.

The fact that you've visited the other Raptor sites and you've chosen to make this one your home is about the greatest compliment you can give us. I'm excited to see the rest of your truck build-up come to fruition and to help you showcase that bad mother here!!

Seriously Scotty, thank you for the kind words. We're happy to have you here at the FRF crew, you're one of us!!

OP
OP
Scottysspeedshop

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Bo .I REALLY LIKE THE FACT EVERYONE HERE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR TRUCK.So with that being said wait till you see whats in store for the VelociRaptor its going to be sick.If you get a chance call Ryan at ADD he will shed some light.As for the other forum :Grenade:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bo .I REALLY LIKE THE FACT EVERYONE HERE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR TRUCK.So with that being said wait till you see whats in store for the VelociRaptor its going to be sick.If you get a chance call Ryan at ADD he will shed some light.As for the other forum :Grenade:

Well Scotty between the conversations I've had with you and with Ryan, I've got a rough idea or two about what you're gonna do, and if my assumptions are correct, it is gonna be The Ish. I'm not one to spoil a surprise, so I'm gonna let you (and Ryan) tell the guys here about it when you're good and ready.

I'm sure most of you guys have seen the Top Gear episode Halo vs. Velociraptor by now where Tanner Foust races the VelociRaptor 475 vs the military skydiver (if you haven't, the full video is available in the Halo vs VelociRaptor thread here at FRF)........ Well, let's just say that had Tanner been driving what will be Scotty's A.D.D. modified VelociRaptor 600, the skydiver wouldn't have even stood a chance in the race! :burnout: