Ordered my 2014 SE SCREW today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just broke my ankle yesterday and I watched all the Raptor videos on You Tube. I am fricken bored at home and can't leave the house because of all the ice and snow!! if you guys would do me a favor and post some nice Raptor videos! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go. Note this doesn't have some of the dealer fees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-08-19-02-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-08-19-02-03.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 68
D

Deleted member 12951

you did not get an se for 53k.. please prove it...

Easy to do with SE and just 801a

Look at my signature, it has a link to my sticker. I got it for 55k with all dealer fees included. Nothing to prove for anyone

Sent using Tapatalk

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screw ruby red 801a se tailgate step 52000 no lie chiefy

I just can't ser it. Edmunds means little to me. Let me see the dealer quote. Cheapest I could find in over 20 dealer's was 57k with moon roof, step and bed extender and front camera.
That's were all locals wanted 79k for same truck.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why does Edmunds not mean anything to you? When you see people list at invoice to $1000 over that is what they are getting. Edmunds doesn't list the fuel charge or ADV which you will need to add. I can pm you a Pa dealer that will give you $500 over invoice if you can't find anything closer to you.

Last edited:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why does Edmunds not mean anything to you? When you see people list at invoice to $1000 over that is what they are getting. Edmunds doesn't list the fuel charge or ADV which you will need to add. I can pm you a Pa dealer that will give you $500 over invoice if you can't find anything closer to you.

Don't waste your time with chiefy, just block him like most people have. He's the new FRF troll.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk