Ordered my 2014 SE SCREW today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I just can't ser it. Edmunds means little to me. Let me see the dealer quote. Cheapest I could find in over 20 dealer's was 57k with moon roof, step and bed extender and front camera.

That's were all locals wanted 79k for same truck.

Chiefy, why are you starting your shit again? You first come on here telling everybody that they are lying. Pissed people off. I for one, put you on an ignore list. You come back and apologize to everyone for your actions. We think that is cool, I remove ignore list. Your posts get decent. Then now you start you damn shit all over again?? What is wrong with you, you are like a 2 year old. Pretty amazing for someone who owns their own business and has employees.

People are getting Raptors at a better deal than you. Don't take out your frustration on others. I am sorry you didn't get the best deal. You could if you want to travel out of state. Just deal with the deal you got and leave it as that and ****!!

Geez....

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just can't ser it. Edmunds means little to me. Let me see the dealer quote. Cheapest I could find in over 20 dealer's was 57k with moon roof, step and bed extender and front camera.
That's were all locals wanted 79k for same truck.

You have to order the truck to get that price. The dealer isn't going to give you one off the lot for invoice.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not starting anything bud. I just hear everyone say invoice but no dealership will actually show me their invoice. I think I got a decent deal I showed my dealer sheet. I just Dont know why others can t.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

And I said please show the sheet. I want to show it to my sales person. They say Edmonds and such are wrong but they don't want to show me either..why the heck have dealers gotten to be such snakes.

D

Deleted member 12951

So what do you want to see exactly that an online place that shows invoice will not? PM me and I will email you my paperwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PwVBlz.png

Imlovinit.png

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah BigBOSS, I guess I've gotta do it again. Guys a ****. Problem is though when people quote him, I still see his ****** responses....

Attachments

• Chiefy.JPG
    Chiefy.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 109

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a ****. I just asked if he could show what he paid.. it's really not a big deal. I just wanted to show the dealers here hie bad their ******** people. 61k after taxes blah blah was the best price I could get in Arizona I've contacted every dealership in the state.
Just calm down and stop being so better then you attitude..you'll live a longer happier life not being so up tight.