Ordered a 2020!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rac10000

Reaction score
Looking forward to my first truck! I've learned a lot reading this forum the past few months ... Fingers crossed it's an enjoyable ownership experience.

Here's the spec ...

2020 Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew
Agate Black
802A Luxury
Raptor Interior Color Blue Accent Package
17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel
Tailgate Step
Foldable Pickup Box Bed Extender
Bedliner – Tough Bed® spray-in
Twin Panel Moonroof
Second-Row Heated Seats

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! My 2020 should be here in March. Where in NY are you? Im on LI. Ordered my truck from Ohio. Leadfoot with 802a and only options were Recaro blue interior, bed liner and tailgate step.

OP
OP
rac10000

rac10000

Reaction score
Congratulations! My 2020 should be here in March. Where in NY are you? Im on LI. Ordered my truck from Ohio. Leadfoot with 802a and only options were Recaro blue interior, bed liner and tailgate step.

Thanks! Same to you. I'm in Westchester County but ordered the truck from a dealer in Rockland County. Leadfood was the other color I was considering. It'll look awesome!

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to my first truck! I've learned a lot reading this forum the past few months ... Fingers crossed it's an enjoyable ownership experience.

Here's the spec ...

2020 Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew
Agate Black
802A Luxury
Raptor Interior Color Blue Accent Package
17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel
Tailgate Step
Foldable Pickup Box Bed Extender
Bedliner – Tough Bed® spray-in
Twin Panel Moonroof
Second-Row Heated Seats

You’ll love the blue accent Recaros. I wasn’t sure about them at first, but now I couldn’t imagine my truck without them.