*SOLD* 2014 Black SE SuperCrew 66k WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GLWS! Where did you get that console lid? Yours is the same model as mine and i don't have that.
Custom embroidered leather. Long time ago there was a dude on here selling them. Same as the embroidered headrests, leather visor covers, and leather console cover.

OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats badass! Want to sell the console lid?
I just remembered that I have an extra one. It was the original one that was made, but I did not like that the leather looked smoother than the stock leather.

Here is the extra one.

20220913_194830.jpg
20220913_194834.jpg

Here is the one still on the truck, which you can see the leather is a little more textured.

19.jpg

If you don't mind the smooth leather, it is yours for $150 incl shipping.

OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do I have this priced too high? A Ford dealer is telling me that used Raptor prices were much higher a year ago, but have been coming down. If I am too high, what do you think this truck would sell for?

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you’re too far off on price. I agree a year ago it would have sold for this price, but I think you’re about 4k over the top dollar that truck would bring today. Gen 1’s are semi niche in my opinion, it’s harder to finance 9 year old truck at a decent rate. Even harder when the bank will value it lower than actual selling price. You need a cash buyer.

OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you’re too far off on price. I agree a year ago it would have sold for this price, but I think you’re about 4k over the top dollar that truck would bring today. Gen 1’s are semi niche in my opinion, it’s harder to finance 9 year old truck at a decent rate. Even harder when the bank will value it lower than actual selling price. You need a cash buyer.
Thanks for the feedback. Can you clarify your comments, as you said you don't think I am too far off on price, yet $4k over?

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Can you clarify your comments, as you said you don't think I am too far off on price, yet $4k over?
Hahaha sorry. Not far to me is 10%ish off and not 40%ish. (Only my opinion)

The market is funny at the moment, some sale quick and other sit on them. You have quite a bit of watchers on your eBay auction. Maybe you’ll get a bite there, but after fees and BS you might be in the low 40 range.
Turn on the “or best offer” option and see what offer you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.