FS 2018 Supercrew Shadow Black - 3k miles, fully loaded - IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck indeed, howverThe market will indicate the value and if it has not sold, it may be an indicator that the price has to be lowered.
I took delivery of my 23 raptor for msrp,
I have a feeling many dealers will be doing the same, or even discounting the Biden economy gets worse, inflation continues and gas continues to rise.

AZxp

Reaction score
Rare low mileage truck. If it were closer I'd be interested

Last edited:

jmasse

Reaction score
I sold the identical truck to a dealer last October with 10K miles for 67K.
That was a year ago when the market was bonkers. Everyone who paid 20K over sticker and MSRP ++ for a used truck to impress their neighbors will be wishing they didn't. This truck does not appear to be overpriced, but it is several years old and if you can buy a 23 at MSRP or even below it's an indicator. I was looking at a 2019 Supercab with 30K miles in CA and they wanted 74K. Laughable. It stickered for 54K new......nice truck, but worth 45 tops.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah a new base model Raptor is about $78K after all the bs delivery and doc fees and such. I was $80K flat out the door and I got a few miscellaneous options.

lobsterman

Reaction score
Beautiful truck indeed, howverThe market will indicate the value and if it has not sold, it may be an indicator that the price has to be lowered.
I took delivery of my 23 raptor for msrp,
I have a feeling many dealers will be doing the same, or even discounting the Biden economy gets worse, inflation continues and gas continues to rise.
When did you get delivery of your 23?

Status
Not open for further replies.