Order Placed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bT3RP

Reaction score
Going to be a first time Raptor owner and I placed my order yesterday (black 801A), I am optimistic about getting the new truck this year, but who knows at this point!

Regardless, has anyone seen any pictures / reviews of the new raptor with 35s and not the 37 packages. Everything I have seen so far has been the upgrades package.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going to be a first time Raptor owner and I placed my order yesterday (black 801A), I am optimistic about getting the new truck this year, but who knows at this point!

Regardless, has anyone seen any pictures / reviews of the new raptor with 35s and not the 37 packages. Everything I have seen so far has been the upgrades package.
Congrats, did you order a ‘21 or ‘22?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
'21 for now - we will see what happens with scheduling.
Did your dealer have any MY21 allocations or are they stringing you along? Beside, order banks for MY22 is right around the corner…sure you don’t want to hold off till then?

OP
OP
bT3RP

bT3RP

Reaction score
Yes, they had allocations. Smaller, rural dealer that I know well. On the 22s, there is just a bunch of uncertainty around pricing and obviously the timeline is up in the air. I am not in a super big hurry, so if I get a 21 great, if not, we’ll I guess I will get back in line if the price is right.