2024 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are some discrepancies between the 2024 Ford F150 Build Site for Raptors and this order guide. I would probably trust the order guide. For example, build a 37 package and says you get code orange tow hooks, shows CO interior stitching....

Attachments

• 2024 F150 Order Guide (9-13-23).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 321

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So many choices. Would you like a sunroof, graphics delete, spray in liner. They certainly made it “easier” to order. Not easier to pay for it that is for sure. 91k now for the 37pp.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am hopeful my order for the 37 goes through and the code orange tow hooks aren't a misprint.
As in your want CO tow hooks on your 37? I hope order guide is right and they are not included. Page 23 says not included. Looks like all the CO items are R only.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As in your want CO tow hooks on your 37? I hope order guide is right and they are not included. Page 23 says not included. Looks like all the CO items are R only.
Yes, I want them. I had a CO 22 and was sorely disappointed the color wasn't offered again so I want the nostalgia! LOL

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got an order in for a Shelter Green 37 and am hoping the order guide is accurate and there is no CO stitching or tow hooks.
We be twins..... :)

What is odd is that the Ranger Raptor calls it Shelter Green Metallic. F150 calls it Sheltor Green. Can't believe there are two options and hoping for Metallic. Another thing is the wheels. I really like the way the ones look on the launch Raptor, but config site shows another wheel and Order Guide says pending. Asked the dealer and they did not know either. This is what I want.....

23 Raptor 37-3.jpg

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the green also, well the dealer is waiting until the final build week to pass before they order the 24, I have a 23 R on order now. I sold my 37PP CO back in March back to dealer for 2k less than what I paid w 24k on it. Badddd idea, looks like I will be a year without a Raptor now.